The Alliance Mastery self-study
The Alliance Mastery self-study system is designed to help partner managers review their knowledge and hone their skills and in addition is designed to prepare alliance managers for professional certification. At the end of this self-study system you will be ready to apply for a successful CA-AM examination. The study agenda is based on the skills and competencies determined by the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP) as critical to the success of collaborative business relationships.
These competencies are reflected in the certification exam specifications and are tested in the Certification of Achievement – Alliance Manager (CA-AM) and Certified Strategic Alliance Professional (CSAP) certification. These exams do not just test for knowledge – they also test the ability to apply best practices and principles to collaborative situations and to choose the best course of action in resolving a difficult situation. Our workshops and self-study system are designed to exercise your skills and increase your confidence in attaining these valuable credentials.
In the self-study system you will study from your own location. In addition you will have access to the Alliance Mastery Facebook group. This group is open to the registered attendees of the Alliance Mastery self-study to share findings and discuss the scenarios.
How is the self-study the same as the workshop?
- This self-study system is set up in a similar model as our classroom workshops. It follows exactly the same outline and uses the same scenarios.
How is this self-study different?
- There will be no live interaction like in a classroom.
- The workshop is delivered through spoken word supported by a presentation. The self-study is delivered through a PDF based text book.
- No need to travel to a workshop location; you will study at times and locations that are most suitable for you.
Who should take the self-study?
- You want to sharpen collaboration skills and competencies
- You want to enhance understanding of alliance and partner management best practices
- You want to prepare yourself to successfully complete the CA-AM professional certification examination
- You are in need to follow a study that fits your busy schedule
- You are unable to travel to a workshop location
- You are unable to wait for the next scheduled workshop
- You are self-motivated
Who should not take this self-study?
- You need the intimacy and personal feedback of a classroom workshop
- You are looking to do a one-day deep dive rather than a self-study spread across time.
The Alliance Mastery self-study is now part of the Online Alliance Mastery program, with even more benefits. Till complete launch of the CA-AM module in the Online Alliance Mastery program you can purchase the self-study for the initial price of EUR 225,= and in addition you will receive a complimentary one year membership to the Online Alliance Mastery program. Read more about the Online Alliance Mastery program here and learn why you should be quick with your order.